Explaining to your daughter about her first period may be difficult for some. Don’t worry because Dot Girl has a First Period Kit to make it a little easier. Even after we have the talk about their first period many girls may have questions that they may not ask. But if you have a Dot Girl First Period Kit on hand you’ll be able to help make that talk easier.
The Dot Girl First Period Kit® – Has everything a girl needs for her first period, including information and supplies all packed in a pretty little bag.
The kit contains:
- The Dot Girl Period Answer Book™ – a 20-page question and answer booklet covering the basics about menstruation including: How many days will I bleed? When will I get my first period? How do I track my period? What about cramps? What is a period anyway? Written in an easy-to-read and positive tone the booklet fits neatly inside the reusable case so girls can refer to it over and over again.
- My Period Diary – included with The Dot Girl Period Answer Book™, the Diary allows girls to track their period over the first year.
- The Dot Girl Warm Pad™, a reusable gel heating pad for soothing cramps.
- Five disposal bags.
- Five feminine hygiene pads.
- Two hand wipes complete the kit ensuring girls that they’ll be prepared in any situation.
Read my review of Melaleuca